Wireless smoke detector for the signolux signal system
In case of smoke, an acoustic alert is triggered (about 85dB(A)) and an alarm signal is transmitted to all paired signolux receivers within reach.
The "Guardion" smoke detector has been granted the "Q"-label as a mark of certified quality. The in-built battery lasts for 10 years - after this time, smoke detectors should be replaced by default. The unit has an additional button to test its function.
Please note: signolux-devices are not compatible with lisa-devices!
|Dimensions:||Ø 95 mm / H: 50 mm|
|Weight:||155 g, with base|
|Power supply:||in-built battery, 10 years battery life|
|Transmission frequency:||868,35 Mhz. Export versions for North America and Canada 418 Mhz and 915 Mhz.|
- User manual (languages: DE, EN, FR)
- User manual (languages: FR, NL)
- User manual (languages: DK, SE, FI)
- User manual (languages: PL, CS, SK)
- User manual for North America and Canada
- User manual for previous "Hekatron" model (languages: DE, EN, FR)
- EC-Declaration of Conformity
- EC-Declaration of Conformity for previous "Hekatron" model