Low price, high performance - with or without answering machine.
With the new freeTELeco we preset an analogue cordless telephone which satisfies all modern requirements of phoning at a very attractive price. The range is 50 metres within buildings and up to 300 metres in the open.
Users of hearing aids and CI-systems can use the freeTELeco’s inductive function. With the adjustable amplification of up to + 30 db, the voice of your conversation partner can be made easily understood.
Incoming calls are signalled by sound (10 ringtones and melodies to chose from) and visually with light flashes.
All handsets feature a SOS-Alarm button, which is protected against involuntary use.
freeTELeco at a glance:
- Hands-free mode
- Microphone amplification for making your own voice louder for your conversation partner
- Connection socket for headsets (phone jack: 2.5 mm)
- Direct access to the electronic phone book
- Adjustable amplification (up to +30 dB)
- Treble/bass control
- Compatible with T-coil equipped hearing aids
- Standard handset use possible
- Indication of incoming calls: Extra-loud ringtone, flashing light and vibration
- Easy to operate with simple menu-guided control
- Large buttons with easy-to-read markings
- Large illuminated display
- DECT- and GAP-standard
- No permanent radiation! The freeTEL eco radio module switches off automatically as soon as the receiver is placed onto the base station
- Stand-by: 180 hours
- Talking time: 10 hours
- Max. radio range of 50 m inside buildings and of up to 300 m on open ground
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||130 x 135 x 60 mm|
|Power supply unit:||220/230 V 50Hz - 7,2 V DC / 300mA|
|Power supply connection lead:||1,8 m|
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||185 x 57 x 34 mm|
|Weight:||174 g (with rechargeable batteries)|
|Amplification factor:||up to +30 dB|
|Power supply:||NiMH rechargeable batteries size AAA, 1.2V, 800 mAh|