The battery-operated, practical PL-51 can also fit into your luggage.
Simply connect the PL-51 between the receiver and the telephone, and your normal phone will turn into a telephone which compensates for light-to-medium grade hearing impairments. The other person will come across loud and clear, just how you want it.
The PL-51 inline telephone amplifier at a glance:
- Can be connected to all contemporary stationary telephones with a standard plug connection between the telephone and receiver
- Compact, practical and also ideal for travels
- Amplification up to 35 dB
- Treble/bass control
- 3.5 mm jack socket audio output for connecting neckloops, binaural/monaural cables and headphones
- Direct transmission to hearing aids via audio boot
- Can be combined with other accessory systems, such as infrared, radio or room loop transmission systems
The additional amplification function is a convenient extra feature. While the button is kept pressed in, the PL-51 doubles the set volume.
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||40 x 70 x 105 mm|
|Amplification:||up to + 35 dB|
|Power supply:||2x 1.5 V batteries|