- Sturdy construction,will awake you even from deepest sleep
- For direct connection to all HUMANTECHNIK alarm clocks*
- Strong mounting with 8 fixation struts, fits any wooden lattice or spring frame, can be laid under topper mattresses of boxspring beds
- When the waking call is due, strong vibrations are transmitted directly to the bedframe
* No switch module is needed.
Version A: for direct connection to all Humantechnik alarm clocks
Version B: for use with timer switches and smarthome power outlets
Thermal security: After ½ hour of uninterrupted running the device will enter a phase in which it will alternatingly vibrate for a ½ second and pause for 2 seconds. This phase ends after 1 hour, after which the device wil switch itself off and a reset is needed.
Resetting: With the alarm clock version, only a new impulse from the alarm clock is needed. The directly powered version needs to be separated from the power outlet for at least 10 seconds.
|Size of housing:||165 mm long, 52 mm high, 74 mm wide|
|Length with fixation arms:||435 mm|
|Weight with fixation arms:||1380 g|
|Length of power cable:||160 cm|
|Length of alarm clock connecting cable:||190 cm (A-3010-0 only)|
|Power supply unit:||100 – 240 V AC / 12 V DC, 1 A|