VC-1 radio-timed alarm clock
Easy-to-use alarm clock, with vibration as primary waking method.
- Precise analogue radio-timed clock with automatic time setting by the DCF-77 radio signal
- Automatic changeover between summer and winter time
- Time signal radio range: about 1,500 km
- Automatic clock-face illumination and snooze function
- Included powerful vibrating pad with low-battery warning function
- Supporting crescendo tone (can be switched off)
- Features a connector for signal indication modules (see accessories): flash module, switch module and acoustic module.
Please note: This alarm clock displays Central European Time (UTC+1) and Central European Summer Time (UTC+2) only. It cannot be set to other time zones!
A special version for the United Kingdom (Western European Time) is available: Item number A-3130-3
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||85 x 120 x 50 mm|
|Power supply:||1x AA / LR6 1,5 V|
|Alarm duration:||2 minutes|
Specifications vibrating pad
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||30 x 85 x 85 mm|
|Weight:||190 g (including batteries)|
|Power supply:||3x LR6 (AA) 1,5 V|
|Connecting cable:||2 m|